Pro-Motion has been established since 2005 in Stayton, Oregon. It was started in a small space of no greater than 800 square feet and has transitioned to it's current location in the spring of 2009; 601 North 1st Ave, Stayton, OR 97383.
- Expanded space of 2800 square foot facility
- Main street access
- 5 treatment rooms
- Office space with modern technology
- Common exercise space with progressive exercise equipment
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
- Modernized Handi-Capped bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
The move has allowed Pro-Motion to expand our staff to meet the diverse needs of our clientele.
Gary and Carmen Anglin, owners of Pro-Motion, are very excited to return to the area they were raised.
- Grew up in the Santiam Canyon.
- Graduated from Santiam High School in Mill City, Oregon.
- Participated in Football, Cross country, Basketball, Volleyball, and Track in the area.
Pro-Motion really appreciates the opportunity to grow and expand their business in the local community as well as provide employment opportunities. They feel very fortunate to to have the opportunity to give back to the community and raise a family in a place that they call home.